ISUZU NLR TRAYPACK PRICE LEADER PROMOTION (1 JANUARY– 31 MARCH 2022)
*The NLR 45-150 SWB AMT MY21 Traypack Truck Drive away Promotion is available only on new NLR 45-150 SWB AMT MY21 Traypack Trucks sold between 1 January 2022 – 31 March 2022 (Promotion Period) and delivered by 30 June 2022. Featured drive away price $52,990 includes GST, 12 months registration, stamp duty and CTP, and dealer delivery costs and is only offered on NLR 45-150 SWB AMT MY21 Traypack. Drive away price excludes any additional parts and accessories.
This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer. Fleet and Government purchasers are not eligible.
#Drive away promotion includes a 3-year Isuzu Total Service Agreement package and is only available on new NLR 45-150 SWB AMT MY21 Traypack Trucks sold during the Promotion Period. The included 3 years servicing is provided under the Isuzu Total Service Agreement package and completed over 3 years at the service intervals of 20,000km, 40,000 km and the final service at 60,000km or within a 3-year calendar period of 12-month, 24-months and the last service 36-months. All services must be completed at an authorised Isuzu Service Centre. Total Service agreement excludes accident damage, driver abuse or misuse of the vehicle. Details of the Isuzu Total Service Agreement detailing its inclusions and exclusions can be found at https://www.isuzu.com.au/media/owldj5q3/isz12761-01_isuzu_service_agreements_brochure_feb21_web.pdf#. The NLR 45-150 SWB AMT MY21 Traypack comes with 6-year factory warranty, covering the cab and chassis only. Any Ready-to-Work truck bodies, and all AWD/4x4 models are covered by a 3 year factory warranty.
The NLR 45-150 SWB AMT MY21 Traypack Truck comes with a 6 year, 24-hour roadside assistance program.
Offer available while stocks last
ISUZU CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE PROMOTION (JUNE 2021)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter is Isuzu Australia Limited (ABN 97 006 962 572) of 66 Foundation Road, Truganina, Victoria 3029. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, entrants accept these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to staff of Isuzu trade customers who receive a letter, email or telephone call invitation from the promoter inviting them to enter this promotion. Employees of the promoter and their immediate families and the suppliers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The promotion opens at 12.01am AEST on 01 June 2021 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on 30 June 2021 (Close).
- To enter the promotion a person must do one of the following by Close:
- submit the completed electronic entry form using the secure unique link provided in their email or SMS invitation; or
- orally confirm entry into the promotion by providing the promoter’s customer service operator who calls with all personal details and other information as requested.
- Late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries will be deemed invalid.
- The draw will be conducted by the promoter at 66 Foundation Road, Truganina, Victoria 3029 at 12pm AEST on 01 July. The first entry drawn will win a prize. The winner will be notified by telephone and/or his or her name and State/Territory of residence will be published on the Isuzu website https://isuzu.com.au/competition-terms-conditions/ within two business days after the draw.
- The prize is a $1,000 voucher from Destination Events which can be redeemed by the winner in relation to a selection of items including gift cards at Bunnings and Coles Myer and travel booked through Destination Events. Vouchers are subject to the normal terms and conditions of the issuer.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age, and place of residence) to its reasonable satisfaction, or to disqualify any individual who it has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
- If this promotion is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated by the promoter due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of: any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the promoter's control); any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected; any loss of, delay or damage to the prize in transit to the winner; any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; any tax liability incurred by the winner or entrant; any prize(s); or participation in or use of any prize.
- The promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into. Failure by the promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Winners from previous months:
April - Tony Sharman - NSW
May - Anthony Virgona - VIC
ISUZU TRUCKPOWER: TRUCK OF THE YEAR COMPETITION, BROUGHT TO YOU BY ISUZU (PROMOTION)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions of entry (Terms) apply to the Promotion. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
This Promotion is conducted by Isuzu Australia Limited (ABN 97 006 962 572) of 66 Foundation Rd, Truganina VIC 3029 (collectively, Promoter).
Entry to the Promotion is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or older who are not otherwise ineligible to enter under these Terms (Eligible Entrants). Employees of the Promoter (and their immediate families) and the suppliers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
The Promotion runs from 12:00am AEDT on 1 Feb 2021 until 11:59pm AEST on 26 November 2021 (Promotion Period).
To enter the Promotion, during the Promotion Period an Eligible Entrant must go to the Isuzu website at www.isuzu.com.au/news-media/truck-of-the-year/ (Promoter’s Page) and complete and submit the entry form (including providing all information requested in the entry form) (Entry). Each Eligible Entrant may enter the Promotion once only and may only enter in their own name.
The winner shall be selected by a panel of Isuzu judges at Isuzu Australia Limited, 66 Foundation Rd, Truganina VIC 3029 from the monthly shortlist of Promotion Entries received during the Promotion Period.
At the 20th day of each month from February to November, one winner from that month’s entries will be chosen by IAL judges. Entries from the 21st day of that month will be entered into the following months draw. Every qualified 2021 Truck of the Year entry from February to November will receive an Isuzu branded merchandise item at the discretion of Isuzu. Monthly winners will receive an Isuzu merchandise pack at a pre-determined value (equivalent to price value of $300).
A total of 10 monthly winners from February to November will go into the running for the 2021 Grand Prize. A total of ten monthly winners from the period of February till November will go into the running for the 2021 Series Prizes (categorised as N, F, FY & FX and Giga Series).
One of the monthly winners will be chosen by the panel of Isuzu judges as the winner of the grand prize ($6,000 Visa gift card) (Prize) and will by default, also win the series specific category. Other monthly winners will be in the running to win the remaining Series Prizes (N, F, FX & FY and Giga Series) with a pre-determined prize (Prize value of $1,000 Visa gift card for each Series winner).
The Grand Prize and Series Winners will be notified by telephone and email and his/her name and State or Territory of residence will be published on the Promoter’s Page.
At the end of November 2021, a selection of entries from 2021, selected by a panel of Isuzu judges, will go into a draw for the chance to win the People’s Choice prize (one Prize of the value of $1,000 Visa gift card). The People’s Choice winner will be chosen by the public through public poling on Isuzu Australia’s Facebook page. People’s Choice voting will be open from 9 December until 11:59pm AEST on 20 December.
To be eligible to claim the Grand and Series Prizes, all Winners will be required to participate in Isuzu-directed marketing activities, including a feature application article and related video content. Winners who fail to comply will stand to forfeit their prize.
The Promoter will make every endeavour to allocate and supply prize(s) to the Winner in a timely fashion. If the need eventuates for further clarification or validation, the Promoter does however, reserve the right to withhold or delay the allocation of prize(s) at its own discretion. Once prize(s) are allocated and the Winner is notified (in writing) of the allocation, the Promoter is no longer responsible for replacement, reimbursement or management of the allocation. The Promoter's decisions in relation to all aspects of the Promotion and allocation of prize(s) are final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
Late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected Entries will be deemed invalid, and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. The Promoter does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times during the Promotion Period.
Prior to accepting entry, all Truck of the Year entries are appraised by Isuzu engineers to ensure any after-sale modifications meet warranty and safety standards. Vehicles that have included modifications that could affect safe operation and performance cannot be included.
Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism or draw in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct that jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or does not fully comply with these Terms, will be ineligible to win. The Promoter's decisions in relation to all aspects of the Promotion are final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries, and/or the eligibility of entrants to enter the Promotion (and/or be awarded the Prize), and to withhold awarding a Prize to an entrant if the Promoter is not able to verify the validity or eligibility of that entrant or his/her Entry to the Promoter’s reasonable satisfaction within a reasonable period of time.
The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Where any element of a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute another item of equal or greater value for that element, as determined by the Promoter.
If the Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being properly conducted due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves its rights to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its related entities, and its associated agencies (and all employees, agents, directors and contractors of these entities) shall not be liable for any: (a) loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained in connection with the Promotion or accepting or using any prize (collectively, Loss), and for any Loss which cannot be excluded by law, liability for that Loss is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law; (b) loss or damage to any prize that occurs in transit; (c) costs associated with entrants entering or otherwise participating in the Promotion including their costs of accessing the Internet); or (d) tax liabilities that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of the Prize.